Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Week 1 BOC: My Voice


As a fashion industry professional, I plan to discover a different perspective of fashion by applying all that I learn and gain in knowledge to what I do in my everyday life. The retail industry isn’t about what you have or what you own; it’s about knowing your product and how to market that product. When I was a kid I would always try to reinvent a lot of things, but I couldn’t do that without everyone judging me. Being in fashion you can create a variety of things, but you need to know your stuff and know your industry. It’s like being a designer you have to be creative and be on your toes and be one step ahead of the game or else you’ll fall behind. Going into this type of industry is very hard work. You have to put in your blood, sweat, and tears into your work and keep persevering, and that’s what will keep you going. While in the fashion industry I decided that I am the creator of the fashion and business industry. A creator is someone who has vision, style, wit, and business sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment